MIGHTY MARIST SCHOOL RAFFLE 2020
Kia ora e te whanau o Marist,
We are proud to bring you the Mighty Marist Raffle, fundraising towards the shade sail for our turf, so our children can enjoy outdoor play and activities whether it’s raining or shining.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Friday 4th September – Book of 20 raffle tickets sent home with each Marist child.
- Families sell as many tickets as they can!
- By Monday 12th October 3pm – Return all sold (ticket stubs) & unsold tickets with completed returns form (& any cash) in the sealed plastic bag provided to the school office. All sold ticket stubs are included in the draw.
- Raffle Drawn Friday 30th October 2020 by the Principal at the 2.15pm Marist assembly. Winners will be notified by phone and announced at assembly.
- The class that sells the most tickets will be given a Frozen Friday
- The student that sells the most tickets will be Principal for the day
- All funds raised will contribute to our school’s shade cover over the turf in order to weather protect our children.
- When selling tickets, please clearly write the name and contact details of the buyer on each ticket stub.
- All tickets need to be returned to the school office by Friday 12th October
- Please note: the draw cannot proceed until all tickets have been accounted for.
- The raffle will be drawn by the Principal or nominee at the school assembly.
- Raffle winners will be notified by contact details listed on the ticket
- 1st PRIZE: 7 nights accommodation at The Raddison Blu Denarau Fiji
- 2nd PRIZE: 12 month Les Mills membership, yoga mat and $100 Lulu Lemon Voucher
- 3rd PRIZE: Kitchen Hamper Goodies from Millies, Eight 30 Coffee and Fresh As
- 4th PRIZE: $500 Countdown Voucher
- 5th PRIZE: SOHO Wine – 12 bottles of PINK sheep
- 6th PRIZE: SABEN Black Croc Zoey Wallet
Details of our 1st PRIZE – Fiji Holiday:
What it is: 7 nights accommodation at the luxurious Radisson Resort Denerau Island Fiji. The resort offers beach access, lush tropical gardens and an array of on-site amenities. While in Fiji, guests love the resort’s spacious suites, water activities, four lagoon pools, ocean-side dining and kid’s club. Accommodation is in a garden/poolside 2 bedroom suite. Designed with families and groups in mind, the Two-bedroom Suites combine a guest room and a One-bedroom Suite for additional space. Guests appreciate the private entrances for both rooms, as well as a spacious common living area, kitchen and laundry facilities. Sleeps 6 adults or 2 adults with 4 kids or 4 adults with 2 kids.
Expiry date: Valid for one year after borders reopen
When can it be used: Anytime (excluding some school holidays)
How much notice is needed: varies but as much as possible 3 or 4 months, see Kate Gillespie to arrange booking and query dates.
Other conditions: A $25 fee per night will be payable once there.
Donated by: Gillespie Family